All you need to learn about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being one of the preferred travel destinations, as well as a vast number of business opportunities, it is crucial that the Visa process to be made easier.
The Egypt Online Visa application is an electronic travel authorization intended for people that want to travel to Egypt for vacation. This program accelerates the application process to obtain new visas. The tourists can decide between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your visit.
You are able to acquire this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, just via a web application. This completely new process was implemented by the Egyptian authorities.
e-visa Egypt requirements
There are a few requirements the travelers ought to take into consideration to be able to acquire the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed here are the most crucial ones:
- You need to have a valid passport which won’t expire for around 8 months.
- Only 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and the United Arab Emirates.
- Please note that there are numerous forms of visas, so you should check if your nationality is qualified to receive the electronic visa or for the one to have on arrival.
- Once you have the confirmation that you are able to submit an application for an online visa, make sure you complete the online form without having errors.
- Use your credit or debit card to cover the fee.
- A main page of your passport is necessary, so be sure you get a scan or picture of it to upload.
- After you obtain the electronic visa you have to print a copy of it to present it to the Egyptian border.
What to select between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are applying for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you should select its type. Depending on how you prepared your journey, you can make the best option:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This type allows a 1 month stay and are valid for six months, starting off the issue date. When travelling with a group, one individual can apply on the internet for all of the tourists, but each of them ought to complete and sign their own forms. This doesn’t apply for parents or guardians, who will sign the applications for their young children.
If you plan to pay a visit to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for less than 15 days, you can do so having a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Keep in mind that you will need a single entry Visa throughout the country, though.
If you are just passing through Egypt and it will require less than 2 days, you do not need to secure a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Online Visa application
In case you made a decision to have some visits to Egypt, you ought to get the multiple-entry one. In this way you can leave and come back as you please. This kind of Visa can’t be received on arrival, so you should apply for it in advance. It will allow you to stay for 30 days maximum during a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
If you decided to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you must have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to get a work permit and get back when needed.